Felmingham Parish Council have created this website to satisfy the requirements of the Local Government Transparency Code. The Code was issued in 2015 to meet the government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability, by enabling local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
This website contains information on…..
- Details of your Parish Councillors, District and County Councillors
- Minutes and Agendas of all Parish Council meetings, since the beginning of 2014.
- Parish Council accounts, budgets and external audits
- Neech Fund
- Felmingham allotments
- Stowheath and Bryants Heath
- Links to other useful websites
Next Meeting:- August 24th 2021 7:45 Felmingham Village Hall ordinary meeting